|View high-res logo|
This tutorial will teach you how to install the Simple Native Trainer mod to Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City. If you have any questions or problems installing the mod, use the comments section below.
Alternate Download Sources:
If the previous trainer files don't work, you can find the download links for both the trainer files and ASI loads below. These links may also provide newer versions of the trainer so use this as a back up if the previous versions didn't work.
- If you don't own a copy already, you can purchase the game here.
- Make sure you have the game fully downloaded via the Steam client before proceeding to the following steps.
- Close Steam.
- Download the above files.
- Extract RAR files from both folders.
- Move the files named 'trainer', 'trainer.asi', 'trainertlad', 'trainertbogt', 'trainertlad.asi', 'trainertbogt.asi', 'ScriptHook.dll', 'dsound.dll' to directory as follows C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto IV Episodes from Liberty City\EFLC
- Right click on the Steam icon in the task bar and hit 'Exit Steam'.
- Open it up and your trainer should be working once you're in game!
To use it in game, just press F3 (or F4) to bring up the menu. Use your num-pad to navigate the menu.